Sunday, February 1, 2009

a couple of princesses

Last week we went with Rachel and Rylie to a duck pond. The girls had so much fun exploring along the way. Every stick, rock, or leaf required a thorough examination. What a blessing it is to be a other of a small child. We miss so many wonders of this world when we get big and busy. It is nice to slow down and look every once in a while. Who needs TV when there is a wet stick on the side walk!

I am that kind of mother! You know, the kind who lets her child walk around with things stuck in her ears. Actually, this was funny enough I grabbed the camera and took a picture before I told he not to do it. She said, "I was just holding them there so I could get you one." Oh how silly!


Here are my beautiful Princess Pie and Princess Pea. We played princess at our Super Bowl party this year. I think Johnny was the only one who knew it was about football not crowns and bubble baths.





3 comments:

bret and family said...

My little princess enjoyed grape soda and sloppy joes, and cookies, and cheetos, and chips and lil'smokies and brownies, and all sorts of goodies, but no bubbles, maybe next year.

Trisha said...

Summer!
Hey you! I had totally forgotten that I wanted to add your blog to mine. We got your cute famiy letter and announcement. I haven't been very good at the internet stuff lately. :)
Are you having tons of fun with your girls? They are soooo cute! Kids are such a blessing, but they are sure a lot of work too! Do you care if I add your blog link to mine?
I'm sad we haven't talked for so long. I'll try to keep up with you guys on your blog! Thanks for the invite to your house! We'll definitely keep that in mind!
Trisha

Michelle Stott said...

That is so cute. I love the princess crown especially on your new little one. How adorable.