Wednesday, March 25, 2009

coupons

This week I have decided to be a coupon shopper. We signed up for the paper, clipped our coupons, and made our KILLER DEALS list. Every where I went they were out of stock. I am totally bummed. I have decided that coupon shopping is really a sport. It may be included in the Olympics some day. It takes strategy, aggressiveness, and skill to rise above the rest and get the 400.00 dollars worth of items for 10.99. I guess like any good athlete if I want to stay in the game I need to find a good coach. So, don't be surprised if I ask for some pointers from some of my Coupon Queen friends and family.

3 comments:

harmonie said...

It totally is a sport. There is a huge rush when your receipt says you saved more than you spent. :)

But it's not worth getting hurt, it's not worth being mean, and there will be more deals out there. :)

Souza Family said...

You are funny. I have given coupon shopping a few less than valiant efforts myself and have failed. You will have to let me know if you figure out any great secrets.

Bria said...

Hey! How are you guys? I added you on my blog I hope you dont mind.