Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sewing projects

We are up in Sandy visiting and I finally had the time to do some sewing projects that have been on the back burner. Our YW group made PJ pants for camp and Jorryn wanted to make some too. I have had the material for 2 months and finally made them today. We are also earning money by having a booth at Hurricane Peach Days. I think I am going to try to sell some children's aprons that I made there.

We also took Jorryn Bowling for her first time. She loved it! we will have to go again soon.
We had fun playing in the water at grandma and grandpas house. Jorryn and Dad soaked the Mom!


This is Grandma's Swimming pool

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY EVERYONE!

4 comments:

Souza Family said...

Your girls are too cute and so are those PJs. Maybe you could teach me or I could buy some from you at Peach days. I love cute jammies.

Amber said...

I'll miss you guys at Delta this year. I hope that someday I can be as good of a super mom as you! I have yet to even cook a real meal. Haha! I love you sister!

Hodnett Family said...

What cute kids you have! I love "Grandma's swimming pool!" I didn't know you were so talented at sewing.e

Trish said...

Summer!!! I miss you! I'm so glad that you have a blog so we can keep in touch! I'm so impressed with you...you are so super talented! I absolutely loved the picture of the swimming pool. :0) Ha, ha.