Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flirt?

So, I am not divorced yet and will not begin dating or seeking out dates until my divorce is final but I thought I should maybe hone up on how to flirt. I have been watching some of the college students around town and I don't think I will be flirting with a grown man the way an 18 yeaqr old flirts with a 18 year old so then how... I had a friend tell me after her divorce she liked to use online dating sites because she could flirt in her jamas and turn off the computer when she was done. So last night I was bored, on the computer, and the curious thought of how to flirt came into my mind. I looked up a dating site, looked though some profiles, then saw a button, "flirt with me" so I thought I would try it out I clicked thinkingI would be able to leave a comment such as you can on facebook, a flirtatious comment to be specific. What it took me to instead was a list of prewritten 'flirts' that you could click on and have emailed to the person. Man If I knew it was that easy to flirt why would I even have to think about it. Doesn't technology make live so much easier!
I may not need your advice for sometime, but I have been a boy scout before and It is best to always 'be prepared,' so if you have any really good 'flirts' that I could copy and past into an email once I do start on my dating journey, please leave them in the comments.
Life is so great. It is not always what we expect but there is always a way ahead that will lead to happiness, even when you are surrounded by gunk.
If I don't get another chance, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

lori said...

You have such an amazing attitude...and you're one of the best people I know. Merry Christmas from Bret, Faye and I, too!

Anonymous said...

monster headphones today is not so strange, this brand of magic sound, enthusiasts and the influx of people is not unfamiliar. Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Solo HD headphones with a plastic polishing process, not the old version of the grinding process of the SOLO headphones, the overall look more cool.