Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween



Here are some pictures form our Halloween.



Jorryn went Trick or treating with her friend Rylie (the cute little witch). One of our neighbors had a spooky tunnel leading to there door with fog and black lights and creepy music. He was dressed in a dark cape with scary gloves. Jorryn thought it was all fun until their fluffy puppy peaked out from around the corner. Then she screamed and said, "Mommy Hold me!"







Jorryn dressed as a giraffe, Johnny was a cowboy, and I was a witch.








We used power tools to carve our pumpkin this year. Our pumpkin is supposed to look like it has an exposed brain.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Johnny's costume looks like Dad's. Haha! I love our little girraffe!

bret and family said...

a dremmel tool? awesome, now I know what I want for Chirstmas