Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Baby has Arrived


Evelynn Navarrete was born yesterday at 10:38 a.m. She was a very healthy 9 lbs. 3 oz and 20 in. long. She is very pleasant and content. She has round cheeks and strong legs. I woke up at 3:30 with consistent contractions about 15 minutes apart. We got Jorryn out of bed around 6:00 and got checked in at the hospital around 7:00. the Doctor came and broke mt water, then they gave me a dose of pitosin around 9 a.m. I got my epidural at 10:00 and started pushing at 10:30. It was so nice. It was my perfect scenario for all of it.

5 comments:

Brad and Rachel said...

She does have nice round cheeks. We are so glad she finally came so Kallie can have a built in best friend. CONGRATS!

Amber said...

I'll say just one thing: HOORAY!!!!!!!

harmonie said...

So glad to hear it all went well. She's a big baby! Hope this means she'll be sleeping through the night soon. :) Great name. I love it. No middle name?

Becky said...

She is so beautiful! Good work Summer!

Arti said...

I'm so excited for your new addition to your little family. Congrats! and welcome!