Sunday, December 21, 2008

Once there was a snowman

Thank you Amber. I look so pretty!


We braved the cold during one of Evelynn's winter naps and built a snowman. That is something you don't plan on getting to do down south. I think the snow was sent for me to keep me from over doing it after I had a baby a few days before. Otherwise I would have tried to walk the neighborhood.











Once the snow melted a little we finally got to take Jorryn's new scotter out for a ride. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, She loves it. I will try to post some video of her riding it later this week.











1 comment:

Amber said...

I think I love my nieces. In every picture of Jorryn, she is wearing something I gave her. The pink leggings, the hat I made, and the dress. It looks so pretty on her. You will have to take a picture of them wearing their matching sweater dresses for me. :) Love you!