Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CA Conti...

Day 4

Today we went to the farmers market and got some oranges and strawberries. I let Jorryn hold them on the way home and all 15 of them had a bite take out of them by the time we got back to the hotel. Yummy! We also stopped by the American Girl doll store. It looked like so much fun for the ritzy. The doll starter kits started as low as 110$ and to have lunch with you doll was 22$ for you and 22$ for your mom. wow, Jorryn can just dream on.

On the way back from the market I couldn't get the GPS to work. Talk about led by the spirit. I knew I was going the wrong direction once and made the correct turn. I didn't feel lost or worried at all. I am glad I stopped to pray and study my Scriptures before I left for the day.

I am a little nervous about the swine flu down here. I am most worried when I have the TV on and then it wares off as time passes. I feel like I am practically making Jorryn drink Hand Sanitizer I have had her use it so much. We decided that we can cancel the rest of our stay and come home once Disneyland shuts down. Until then we should be fine if we are smart.

No comments: