Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring







we have had some difficulties with our Internet so it has been a little while.

We went up to SLC for Easter. Jorryn was bummed she didn't see the Easter bunny hopping away on Sunday morning. She thought for sure he would be upstairs when she woke up. She go some way awesome princess shoes that have been worn since then. Evelynn just tried to eat everything.

As a Christmas treat, we went with my family and saw Wicked! it was totally awesome. I am glad no one had spilled the story line to me before we went because it was totally spell binding!

My girls and Johnny all go ear infections this week. I have so far remained the somewhat healthy nursemaid for everyone in my house. I have been getting wicked headaches since I had Evelynn. I think it is dehydration (I can't hardly keep up with her). If anyone has any re-hydration remedies or headache solutions let me know. i have taken advantage of the Gatorade sales at Albertsons and that helps some days.

Saturday we went to the Dixie Kite Festival. We had fun dancing and flying kites. We payed to let jorryn jump in the bounce houses and she loved it. Her and her dad found a bug in the grass and she jumped on his head faster then I have ever seen her move. What fun it is to have a family!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I guess drinking grandma's water wasn't a good idea. I'm sorry that everyone is sick. :( It was so fun to have you guys up here last weekend. I love you all! Give the girls a kiss for me.

Amber said...

Mom is freaking out. LoL. I told her, and she said to be quiet because she is not ready yet. :) That would be so fun if you guys were able to come for my birthday. I would be so happy! I'm so happy whenever you are able to come up though.