Monday, May 31, 2010

ASHES ASHES WE ALL FALL DOWN!





So, when we moved in to the new house and the snow began to melt Johnny and I began a debate of what fun think to put in our back yard. My first choice was a swing set but johnny sternly protests. So then I tried to talk him into a trampoline. He said no again. I wore him down enough that when my parents were in town he said, I want no part of it but do what you have to do." I think that meant yes I can go buy a trampoline so I did. We set it up this morning. I didn't read the instructions so we had to re set it up three times. When we finally got the mat all attached to the springs, I realize we still had not gotten step one correctly. So, after some angry scowls we decided we would jimmy rig this year and fix it next fall when we take it down for the winter. We ended up pushing it next to a fence and bolting one of the enclosure pole it. It works. We have had so much fun all day. E learned to sing Ashes we all fall down (see cute video). She loved how fast she could run. Johnny even tried a few tricks and flips. We tried sleeping out on it before it began to sprinkle. It was good the rain came. There would have been no sleeping.

No comments: