Saturday, May 1, 2010

Smiley faces

My girls have loved their little computers lately. E especially. She walks around with it, sets it up, works on it a few minutes then moves on to the next surface.
She was cheesing for the camera tonight. She is getting big so fast. She learns a new word everyday. Her latest phrase has been "sissa down" or "sissa no," what ever command her big sister was shouting at her.
We went to the Aquarium in Draper our last trip to SLC. My girls really enjoyed it. We will definitely make a return visit this summer. The penguins were fun to watch. It was a much better penguin exhibit then the zoo. Jorryn thought we were CRAZY for sticking our hands in the Ray tank.

  • Holly has been watching my girls while I work for the last couple months. It has been so amazing. I want this all the time. I will have many many tears when she moves at the end of May. It has been so nice for my girls to spend the day at their home with their toys and their friends. I think I will have to find a way to make this continue. It will cost me more but it seems irreplaceable. Hopefully I can be home in a year or two anyway. I never know.
  • My job has been very busy. I have had a ton of meetings in the last few weeks. I freaked out the second week of April and had some panic tears but told myself I can do it and it has just seemed to flow. I really haven't been stressed in the day to day. I think their is something divine buoying me up because it seemed overwhelming weeks ago.
  • We are so excited to see our best friends from Hurricane tomorrow when they come up to Logan.
  • Amber is going to have her Baby sometime between now and next week. I am so excited. I jump everytime my phone makes a peep.
  • We bought produce with Bountiful Baskets last week and LOVED it. We have been eating Healthy from scratch food. It is easier to decide what to eat because I have an ingredient I want to use. If anyone has any good swish chard recipes let me know. Tomorrow I am making a Salmon swiss chard quiche for dinner with a roasted pineapple for dessert. Yum.

No comments: